Suggest treatment to cure mouth ulcer

sir i am suffering from mouth ulser since 30 yrs so far no relief from mouth ulser only releif in betnsol tablet & Tess buccal paste steriod medicine. please suggest me any good medicine to cure my problem or good consult doctor to take treatment thanking you sir.
Wed, 30 Apr 2014
Dentist 's  Response
Hello and welcome.
Thanks for sharing your concern.

Actually ulcer doesnot have a fixed etiology(cause) and so is the treatment.
It can occur due to stress,due to dehydration,due to infection or due to deficiency.
Also it is recurrent in nature and goes off with proper care and treatment.In a way, it is good as it shows the deficiencies in the body too.Therefore do not worry and continue with your treatment approaches as earlier.
Thanks.