Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties
185 Doctors Online

By proceeding, I accept the Terms and Conditions

Dr. Andrew Rynne
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

HCM Blog Instant Access to Doctors
HCM BlogQuestions Answered
HCM Blog Satisfaction

Suggest treatment for urinary incontinence after a bad fall

I had a bad fall had a MRI went to a chiropractor he treated me but after the injury I started loosing my uren he said that I have bulging L1 L2 and L 5 on the MRI and that someone times can cause inconvenience he sujested I see a urologist what s you take on his thoughts on this I have never been treated for this condition pryer to my fall and my mother lived to 93 and was never inconvenience I m 73
Wed, 14 Nov 2018
Report Abuse
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

As you are having Neuro problem on MRI then you should see a neurosurgeon or a neurologist. This problem is not familial so it may occur in you even if it have not occurred in your parents.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]
Share on

Related questions you may be interested in

doctor1 MD

I had prostate cancer and had it removed. After that I had blather problems. The Dr did everything to save it,but after 6 surgeries i finally had...