Suggest treatment for thyroid

hi i had my thyriod out 18 dec last year snd my symptoms are just as bad being sick and find it hard to get sick out of my throat also half my voice box half open and parilised open heart rate still around 95 was 120 to140 for a year previously lots of weight gain use to be 8 stone now 11 and a half.

Wed, 3 Dec 2014
Endocrinologist 's  Response
Welcome to HCM. I have gone through your question and understand your concerns.

The treatment and opinion on your query depend on your thyroid function test reports and the medications that you are on. So please share with us these details.

Hope I have answered your query. If you have any further questions I will be happy to help
With warm regards,
Dr Ajish TP (MD,DM)
Consultant Endocrinologist.