Suggest treatment for pain in bladder and penis

hi i been getting really sharp pains when peeing and pooping.this started today and there pain is always there.
the pain gets worst in my bladder when i walk ore move the pain feels like a sharp pain shooting up my rectum and penis it is really painful and need some advice
Fri, 16 Aug 2019

I read carefully your query and understand your concern.

The symptoms seem to be related to a bladder infection.

I suggest to do a urine test to confirm the diagnosis.

If the diagnosis is confirmed, the treatment consists in antibiotics.

Meanwhile,I suggest using spasmolytic such as Buscopan 10 mg three times a day.

Hope my answer was helpful.

If you have further queries feel free to contappct me again.

Kind regards!

Dr.Dorina Gurabardhi
General &Family Physician

Hello, I read carefully your query and understand your concern. The symptoms seem to be related to a bladder infection. I suggest to do a urine test to confirm the diagnosis. If the diagnosis is confirmed, the treatment consists in antibiotics. Meanwhile,I suggest using spasmolytic such as Buscopan 10 mg three times a day. Hope my answer was helpful. If you have further queries feel free to contappct me again. Kind regards! Dr.Dorina Gurabardhi General &Family Physician