Suggest treatment for oral submucous fibrosis

I have OSMF for last few years and I could not open my mouth properly (25mm) and last year I have given 5 nos. of oral vitamin injection. I do't have any problem in eating but I am suffering for dental problem. Ple suggest what are the other alternative treatment.
Mon, 13 Oct 2014
Dentist, Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery 's  Response
Thanks for your query, I have gone through your query.
The dental problems are due to the limited mouth opening which make the maintainence of the oral hygiene difficult. You have to get your oral cavity checked every 3-6months once, get the teeth cleaned every 6-8months. If any decayed teeth are there, then get it filled when they are in the initial stage prophylactically. Get the wisdom teeth removed prophylactically. For improving mouth opening, take intralesional steroid like dexamethasone and hyaluronidase bi weekly for 6-8weeks which improves the mouth opening and makes you to maintain the oral hygiene.
I hope my answer will help you, take care.