Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties
185 Doctors Online

By proceeding, I accept the Terms and Conditions

Dr. Andrew Rynne
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

HCM Blog Instant Access to Doctors
HCM BlogQuestions Answered
HCM Blog Satisfaction

Suggest treatment for lump in the breast

Hi im a 34 yr old female found a lump in my right breast several weeks ago with my nipple pulling up and inward and have been to doctor had a mammogram and ultrasound and biopsy done. I ve been having a rash on my breast with some sores and my breast and especially my nipple have been very itchy but now my right areola have a darkening red area should I go back to doctor what could it be it seems to be getting worse.
Mon, 30 Nov 2015
Report Abuse
Hematologist 's  Response
Hi, dear
I have gone through your question. I can understand your concern. You have breast lump with inward pulling of nipple and soreness.

You may have fibroadenoma, fibrocystic disease or breast cancer. Mammography and biopsy is diagnostic. Please send me your reports of mammography and biopsy. It hlgives you exact diagnosis. Then you should take treatment accordingly.
Hope I have answered your question, if you have doubt then I will be happy to answer. Thanks for using health care magic. Wish you a very good health.
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]
Share on

Related questions you may be interested in

doctor1 MD

My granddaughter white female, 24 yrs old is schedule for breast surgery on June 1, 2010 @ UVH in Charolesville Va. Pre-op Dx. - 3 cyst on right...