Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties
130 Doctors Online

By proceeding, I accept the Terms and Conditions

Dr. Andrew Rynne
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

HCM Blog Instant Access to Doctors
HCM BlogQuestions Answered
HCM Blog Satisfaction

Suggest treatment for infertility problem

HI,I am 24 years old.My wt is 60kg. I've been married for 1 year and 7 months .I want be pregnant but i cannot because i have suffering from high FsH Level . And my period not coming without Medicine . My doctor told me i cannot be pregnant never and there is no treat for this problem . Is this right or treatment is available ? please answer me ..
Tue, 7 Oct 2014
Report Abuse
Psychiatrist 's  Response
Nope. You can be pregnant. Their are some medicines that will reduce the fsh level. You can take clomiphene for ovulation. I wish you will be mothwr soon as their are lots of techniques like iui ivf surrogacy.
So dont worry. Hope my suggestions helpful and thankful to you. Take care. Don't forget to give ratings.
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]
Share on

Related questions you may be interested in

doctor1 MD

hello my name is jas nd i am suffring from male know the actual problem i go throgh FNAC test which result out maturation arrest now...