Suggest treatment for infertility problem

HI,I am 24 years old.My wt is 60kg. I've been married for 1 year and 7 months .I want be pregnant but i cannot because i have suffering from high FsH Level . And my period not coming without Medicine . My doctor told me i cannot be pregnant never and there is no treat for this problem . Is this right or treatment is available ? please answer me ..
Tue, 7 Oct 2014
Nope. You can be pregnant. Their are some medicines that will reduce the fsh level. You can take clomiphene for ovulation. I wish you will be mothwr soon as their are lots of techniques like iui ivf surrogacy.
So dont worry. Hope my suggestions helpful and thankful to you. Take care. Don't forget to give ratings.