Suggest treatment for eye strain

hi doctor...i am Phd student and I have to spend a many hours in my lab and in front of laptop. at the end of the day or i can say..after few hours only...I feel too much strain in my eyes and i get headache also. I feel little suffocating also...
My eye vision is good...What should I do.....I have to spent those hours in lab regularly
Wed, 19 Feb 2014
Ophthalmologist 's  Response
Hello
It seems from the history that you are having eye strain after working in front of lab top. This may be because of dryness of eyes caused by excessive use of laptop and it is called as computer vision syndrome.
The treatment is by using artificial tears eye drops and by avoiding long working hours with laptop and taking frequent breaks in between while working on laptops or computers.

Thank you