Suggest treatment for blood in urine

OK, so I had to get stitches about 2 days ago and today is the daubing usual start my period but I had this feeling like I had to pee and when I went to the restroom I only urinated blood... it was only a little but it was very red and a pain comes with it... :/ WHAT CAN THIS MEAN??
Thu, 28 May 2015
Hematologist 's  Response
Hi, dear
I have gone through your question. I can understand your concern. You may have urinary tract infection, kidney stones or kidney mass
You should go for urine routine and microscopic examination as well as culture and sensitivity test. You should also go for ultrasound abdomen to rule out any kidney mass or other disease. Then you should take treatment accordingly.
Hope I have answered your question, if you have doubt then I will be happy to answer. Thanks for using health care magic. Wish you a very good health.