Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties
137 Doctors Online

By proceeding, I accept the Terms and Conditions

Dr. Andrew Rynne
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

HCM Blog Instant Access to Doctors
HCM BlogQuestions Answered
HCM Blog Satisfaction

Suggest medication for prostate enlargement

I had TURP surgery 7 years ago and for the last two years I have had pain in the prostate. My doctor said that the prostate has enlarged somewhat but did not recommend any further action at this time. Can I receive a prescription medication for this problem. I have no pain urinating or during sexual activity.
Thu, 22 Mar 2018
Report Abuse
General Surgeon 's  Response

Any prostate medications require details of symptoms, co-relation with the supportive reports of prostate-specific antigen (PSA) and ultrasonography. So kindly provide all details for further assistance.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Bhagyesh V. Patel
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]
Share on

Related questions you may be interested in

doctor1 MD

Hello Doctor, I am a 70 year old male living in India. I have 3 semi solid stools a day, I get up 3 times in the night to pass urine. My prostrate...