Suggest cure for abdominal pain

hi i had left salphingo oophrectomy on 07/08/14, 3days before i had constipation and i taking laxose,but i yesterday i had abdominal scan shows all normal,but yeateday evening i had severe pain in left side of the abdomen and down to the umblical region,is this realated to gastric problem/
Thu, 13 Nov 2014
HI.

History of left salpingo-oopphorectomy noted. IN view of the normal abdominal can the pain on the left side could be due to the following:
Intestinal obstruction.
Colitis
PID- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease.

I would advise you the following.
Take a course of an antibiotic, antispasmodic,.
X=ray of the abdomen in standing position to see for intestinal obstruction as it can be missed in a scan which is done in the lying down position.
Repeat scan to see for any missing diagnosis.
Per-vaginal examination by a Gynecologist to find a probable cause on physical examination.

See the response for medical management. Diagnostic Laparaoscopy may help in many cases.