Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
140 Doctors are Online

Suggest a good hospital to treat Lazy eye for my niece of 7.5 year age

Hi my 7.5 year old niece has Lazy left eye with eye sight of +6. Can this be treated?. If so can kindly suggest a good hospital in Bangalore
Asked On : Fri, 27 May 2011
Answers:  3 Views:  110
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
  User's Response
lazy eye can be treated if you are doing patching exercise and wearing spectacle results are good if age is lessthan 7-8.You can go to narayana netralaya, or netradham
Answered: Fri, 9 Sep 2011
I find this answer helpful
Ophthalmologist Dr. Manish Malhotra's  Response
You can visit Narayan netralaya in Banglore, and meet Dr Sushma Tejwani
Answered: Fri, 3 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
General & Family Physician Dr. Ramesh M.Vachharajani's  Response
Hi, Vankata Subrhyamanyam,
Lazy eye can be treated at this age,as age advances it may not respond to treatment.
As she is having + 6 numbers may be reduced.If development of eye ball is less in comparison with development of eye ball socket,plus number may be there but gradually with development this refrection of error may be corrected.
You consult ophthalmologist and seek his advice.
ok and bye.
Answered: Fri, 27 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor