Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
167 Doctors are Online

Suffering from weakness and constipation. What can i do to increase weight and avoid constipation ?

i am 26 years young,i lost my weight due to excessive sex since childhood so i look like 14yr boy.I always suffer from weakness and constipation .PLEASE prescribe me medicines to become a man & improve the digestion process.Due to these problems i feel unconfidant while i am studying higher education M.Sc.
Asked On : Wed, 11 May 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  100
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Pediatrician 's  Response
take good balanced diet. more proteins,more water,fruits, green leafy regular exercise. avoid fatty and junk food. take care. dont worry about the sex matter. bye
Answered: Wed, 11 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
General & Family Physician Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani's  Response
Hi,thanks for query.Who told you that excessive sex can lead to weakness.And what where is the definition of excessive sex ? please stop worrying,you might have some other health issues like nutritional deficiency,anxiety etc.which is responsible for your problem.Please talk to your doctor and after examination he will give some medicines for the same and you will be fine.please take good diet having more of fruits and salads,pulses etc,do some regular exercise .bye.
Answered: Wed, 11 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor