Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
141 Doctors are Online

Suffer from headaches, fuzzy vision and lack of concentration. Sore lump on the head. Any suggestions?

hi, I've been suffering with really bad headaches for a few months now. to the point of having to lay with a cold flannel on my face and in a dark room. I constantly feel that i can't concentrate and fuzzy vision. I'm waiting for an appointment at the headache clinic. but last night i went to bed and woke up with a very sore lump on the back right side of my head. it feels like i have bumped it and bruised, but i didn't as i was in bed all night. I have a slight headache with it and it's tender to touch. if you could give me any answers i would be grateful thank you.
Asked On : Fri, 29 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  14
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
  User's Response
Thank for choosing HCM,, do not worry it must a some kind of local or superficial swelling could be a infective boil, take some anti-inflammatory drug wait for couple of days if it worse then see the doctor,,, Have good day
Answered: Sun, 14 Jul 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor