Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
140 Doctors are Online

Small bump on lower stomach, painful, difficult to walk. Treatment?

I have a small bump on lower stomach just in the crease between abdomen and pubic mound. It is very painful, very difficult to walk, or move in general is very painful. Almost feels like after you get shot by paintball or something. On further inspection it is quite big, about size of golf ball, but it seems to be under skin. There is no visable lump or redness or spot at all. it really hurts and painkillers aren't helping.
Asked On : Thu, 2 May 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  34
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
Gastroenterologist, Surgical 's  Response
Is the bump present at all times or does it appear only on sitting or standing position and disappear on lying down?
please go and see your GP about it, he/she will be the best person to have a look at it and if need be do some investigations and suggest treatment for it. The investigation may include a ultrasound as well.
Answered: Thu, 2 May 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor