Should a supplement be taken to improve thyroid function?

I recently had a high mchc level of 35.2 and also a borderline thyroid result with a TSH 3rd generation score of 3.89. Physician suggested another measurement in 3 months. Wondering if I should be taking a supplement to assist in improving my blood work/thyroid function.
Tue, 26 Jun 2018
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

Here the clinical correlation matters the great of course you can repeat the test and just to rule out the thyroid disease one has to get done the completer thyroid profile, balance diet is the best option with exercise for good health and keeping all the endocrine system healthy.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.