Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
175 Doctors are Online

Pain in groin. Taken treatment from chiropracter. Need help

I m fairly certain I suffered a displacement of my sacrum many years ago while playing football. Though it was thought to be a groin strain by my team trainer. I never had xrays or was examined by a physician however after 8 years I still have pain in the pelvic/ groin/ hip area. I have been seeing a chiropractor and he has stated my sacrum always out. I m wondering perhaps if I should seek further treatment from an actual physician as the continuous and constant pain is causing many sleepless nights. Not sure what could be done if anything to help.
Asked On : Sat, 2 Feb 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  24
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi welcome to Health care magic forum.
Thanks for calling H.C.M.Forum.
You have got pain in pelvis, groin, and hip area since very ling time. chiropractor told it is dislocation of the sacrum. It was thought to be groin strain by the football team trainer.
As it is already 8 years passed, there could be little to do if there is dislocation. But i don't think it to be so. It may be a congenital displacement, or an arthritis.
I advise you to consult an orthopedic surgeon for diagnosis and treatment. You may have to go for M.R.I. besides other routine tests for confirmation.
Wishing for a quick and complete recovery.
Best regards.
Answered: Sun, 21 Apr 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor