Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties

190 Doctors Online
Doctor Image
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

I will be looking into your question and guiding you through the process. Please write your question below.

My husband has a pain in his chest area on

My husband has a pain in his chest area on the left side. He has had it off and on for about a year. His heart isn't a problem, he passes all those tests. It's almost like a pulled muscle pain, but he hasn't done anything to cause that. And it comes and goes.
Sat, 29 Sep 2018
Report Abuse
For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]
Share on

Related questions you may be interested in

doctor1 MD

Hello, my husband is in a lot of pain right now. It happens sometimes after he eats. His chest and throat tighten up, he produces more saliva then normal and has to spit it out because swallowing is very painful. He has to wait for his symptoms to pass. I think he may be having an allergic reaction to something? It doesn t happen every time he eats.

doctor1 MD

my husband just ask which arm hurts if a heart attack, he has right side pain right sidechest pain right arm pain. he ssuffers from right vent desease because of pulmonary hypertention hehas a pase maker for his afibb but he won t let me call anyone.

doctor1 MD

Hello I had a question hoping somone could answer for me ASAP so my husband is getting very sharp pains on his chest he has chills and is spiting a little bit of blood out. Can someone please tell me what it might be or what I can do to help the pain go away

Loading Online Doctors....