My blood pressure is reading 181/101 Is it OK for

My blood pressure is reading 181/101
Is it OK for me to fly on am 8 hours flight on sun.
I am not on medication
Symptoms during the last two weeks include dizziness. Pins and needles face neck head and arms
Severe headache/head pressure
Tired/fatigue
Tue, 16 Oct 2018

I went for an unpleasant smear test last week and after it my blood pressure reading was 140/90. I was asked to return this week for another blood pressure and this week it was 164/82. The nurse said if the one next week is raised I will have to have further tests. Why would my blood pressure be raised it has always been ok before. Last reading march this year. I am 47 years old, non smoker, 10st in weight, 5 foot 6 height

Ok, so my husband is 52 years old. He is not overweight and never has been. He has a desk job. I was taking my BP at a drug store on the weekend because I have had elevated pressure for that past five years, but it is under great control with ramipril 5 mg daily. (Yesterday my reading was 112/73). Scott s however, was 138/101. We were both shocked!!! And now I am terribly worried. I have asked him to check it himself at a drug store unit for this week and get the slips and I am making him an appointment with our doctor for next week. However, does this reading put him at imminent risk of a heart attack or stroke?

I went off my high blood pressure medication for 2 weeks. I measured it while off the medication and it read 154/101. I decided to take my blood pressure medication and it now reads 158/101 mornings and evenings 154/95. I really don t see a difference. Is my medication working?