Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
135 Doctors are Online

Me and my husband are trying to have a baby, please help

me and my husband are trying to have a baby

me and my husband are trying to have a baby we been trying to a year now i been taking birth controll pills but i had stop and my period didnt come and then i started back taking them and my period came on but now that i stop again my period isnt coming at all so I plan to start back taking them this month i just want to knw what should i do as far as me and my husband should do for the baby part is fertiliy a best help for us

Asked On : Thu, 7 Jan 2010
Answers:  1 Views:  300
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
  Anonymous's Response

First get yourself examined
It is common for anyone to not have their period right after stopping the medication. So you should not worry much on that. If you want to have a baby then you should stop OCP.

Answered: Thu, 7 Jan 2010
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor