Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
135 Doctors are Online

Lump in the base of the skull behind the ear, nausea, dizzyness, headaches. Should I see a doctor?

I have a lump in the base of the skull behind my left ear that is very painful to the touch. I have not been sick recently and have not had any truma to that area. I have been nauseaus, dizzy and have had headaches . I don t know if these symptoms relate to each other, but I thought I should include them all. Should I sea a doctor? If yes, which doctor? Thank you.
Asked On : Mon, 20 Aug 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  193
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Psychiatrist 's  Response

i understand your concern.

yes you have to consult doctor for detail evaluation of lump.

Lump near to auditory canal can give such symptoms like nausea/dizziness/headache.

Proper examination of lump is necessary.

Consult ENT specialist and he will guide you further.

Symptomatic treatment like analgesics and anti emetic medicines can helpful but do consultation before taking any medicines.

Proper treatment will possible after diagnosis .

still have query then feel free to ask.

get well soon.

Thank you.

Answered: Mon, 20 Oct 2014
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor