Owl Image

Loose motion in green color

Hi I am going to gym for past 3 months. Now i am taking Lipo 6 black fat buner to reduce fat and now i have reduced 4 kgs . While taking fat burner i was going loose motion daily twice / thrice in yellow color but past three days i was going loose motion in green color. Is there any problem in my body. Please advice Regards Saran
Tue, 10 May 2011
Hello.
Thanks for choosing HealthcareMagic forum.
Fat burners usually cause the person to pass a fatty stool that is frothy smelly and yellow in colour. Excessive passage of stool might even cause a greenish coloration to appear in the stool. There is nothing to worry. Stop the tablets for 3-4 days and then resume.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal
drrakhitayal@gmail.com