Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties
127 Doctors Online

By proceeding, I accept the Terms and Conditions

Dr. Andrew Rynne
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

HCM Blog Instant Access to Doctors
HCM BlogQuestions Answered
HCM Blog Satisfaction

Itching on penis

Hello Doctor, I got this itching on penis from past few days, and it itches more on night time. There is kind of crack, small rough bumps on the penis and when i touch it i feel a light pain. I don't know how this is started. I would like to meet a doctor in Bangalore, as this has made me worried. Should i have meet a Dermatologist?? Please recommend.
Sat, 30 Jan 2010
Report Abuse
  Anonymous's Response
's  Response

yes you need to meet a dermatologist, meet a dermatlogist in apollo or manipal hospital.

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]
Share on

Related questions you may be interested in

doctor1 MD

i have a rash on my penis , it started years ago but i was never insured, now its full force and more itchy and burning than ever before. i get...