Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
145 Doctors are Online

Is there any treatment for increasing the egg size and count in women ?

hi,im 21th years old with 150 height and 55kgs.I and husband have try LCCI,which is programmed for people that cannot pregnant naturally.The doctor found that my ovum saiz was small.And the fertilition injection didnt bring any effect to me.Normally people inject by will produces many eggs(ovum),but i didnt.I wan to know what cause is this and why my eggs small and how to overcome it?thank you so much.
Asked On : Wed, 6 Jul 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  69
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Procedures
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi welcome to HealthcareMagic

The production of ovum in the ovary is mainly depends on the LH(leutinizing hormone) or FSH(Follicle stimulating Hormone)... these are produced in the pituitary and they act act on the ovary... hence you must get hormonal assay done to find the actual cause for the delay in growth... you can discuss with your gynecologist for more details... other methods are, ZIFT , in which after fertilization the zygote is implanted in uterus...
hope i have answered your question

Take care
Answered: Wed, 6 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor