Is pressure under the eyes while suffering from strabismus a matter of concern?

I have strabismus (misalignment of the eye) and the doctors I’ve seen say it’s not bad enough for surgery and even had me stop wearing glasses altogether. Though my eyes don’t cross all the time (they occasionally do.. even crossed in my yearbook picture annoying) I fell pressure underneath my eye that’s causing annoyance and I think even head aces. My eyes also feel tense sometimes. Are any of these symptoms anything I should worry about?
Tue, 24 Jul 2018
Ophthalmologist 's  Response
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

You need to have a complete retinal examinations asap. These are symptoms of a retinal tear and it is very common after trauma.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.