Is jaw pain along with dizziness a matter of concern?

My husband is 59 and had been complaining of some light dizziness, light headedness for a couple of days. Today he also complained of jaw pain (he did not wear his dental guard last night) Should I be concerned? Just checked his blood pressure and it was normal.
Wed, 5 Sep 2018

Jaw pain may be due to temporomandibular joint arthritis or angina pain radiating to jaw or it may be gingivitis or root canal infection etc.

Until examination is done it is difficult to say what it is. Please consult your dental surgeon/physician, they will take ECG/X-ray of your jaw and then he will examine and treat you accordingly.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.