Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
151 Doctors are Online

Is it possible to get pregnant even after having pcod problem ?

hi am married 6 months back now am planning for pregnancy ,am affected by mild pcod problems.can i get pregnant easily.
Asked On : Thu, 26 May 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  126
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi Nandhitha, Welcome to HealthcareMagic Forum.
Are your Periods irregular? Have you been putting on weight recently? Kindly don’t worry as it is a treatable condition. Kindly get yourself examined by a Gynecologist so that she can examine you and Prescribe medications which release the egg and help you conceive. To increase the chances of conception have unprotected between the 10th and 20th day of your cycle which is the fertile period. Exercise and go for brisk walks for an hour daily regularly and eat healthy nutritious balanced diet which should include fresh fruits and green leafy vegetables. Avoid stress and kindly have patience. Take your medications religiously and go for regular follow up. These measure will definitely help you conceive.

All the Very Best, Wish you Good Health, Take Care.
Answered: Thu, 26 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor