Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
187 Doctors are Online

Is it because of gonorrhea that I have discharging like water after passing urine ?

All kind of medicine i have tried, but still discharging, just like water, specially just after urine. The doctor said it is because of gonnorhea infection, whereas i have already treated four months ago. Is he right? What im i suppose to do now? Is this major problem? My hght:5.5, weg:56 and age:22.
Asked On : Sun, 5 Jun 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  67
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Thanks for query,
Without trying any more medicine you consult Specialist of STD and seek his advice.
You carry all reports and list of medicines you had taken.
ok and bye.
Answered: Sun, 5 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor