Is Phosphatidylserine advisable over Phosphatidylcholine?

I am 76, retired last year, female, I have taken many vitamins for many years, no prescriptions. I have taken many years phosphatidylcholine, and was suggested to change to phosphatidylserine....would you agree? I weigh 110 lbs, and exercise... Please advise..thank you..
Wed, 11 Jul 2018
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service.
I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

Phosphatidylserine (PS) are the second most frequently endorsed substances for older adults with memory complaints by proprietors of dietary supplements.
Both are phospholipids you may take it but no studies are supported that one is superior than other.

Hope I have answered your query.
Let me know if I can assist you further.