I'm 35 and have suspected EDS (see geneticist in April)

I'm 35 and have suspected EDS (see geneticist in April) but have almost all the typical symptoms of hEDS hyper mobile, thin, translucent skin, easy bruising, severe osteoarthritis, bilateral club foot,
chronic pain, severe spider veins in my thighs... today I was diagnosed via biopsy to have lichen sclerosus in the genital area, rectal, perianal, groin and abdomen areas. Since both disorders effect the skin, is there any correlation? Any special precautions I should take in treating the LS as to not put my skin at risk anymore?
Sun, 21 Oct 2018