Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties

183 Doctors Online
Doctor Image
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

I will be looking into your question and guiding you through the process. Please write your question below.

I went to the doctor because I was getting severe

I went to the doctor because I was getting severe pains in my stomach, also I had hit my right temple and got a large bump .it has not gone down completely> I have bouts of feeling all of a sudden weak, want to vomit. I did vomit mon. day after I hit my head. I feel sick to my stomach and bad headaches. .Come on in bouts . I'm ok then all of a sudden I feel terrible what advise do u have for me?
Sat, 3 Nov 2018
Report Abuse
For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]
Share on

Related questions you may be interested in

doctor1 MD

I m a 62 year old, pretty healthy male. For the last few months, with no change in diet or exercise, I began experiencing severe back pain that at times radiates around my hips as well. It s very hard to stand up straight. Just normal aging or should I get checked out by a doctor?

doctor1 MD

Hey my name is Kevin. I have been suffering from back pain for a few years now even though I am only 20 years old. Every time I go to a doctor they keep giving me medicine that doesn t help the pain at all. The ones I get prescribed the most is Tramadol (Ultram) and Cyclobenzaprine ( Flexeril ). Neither help me with the pain. The only relief I have ever had was when I was prescribed hydrocodone (Lortab) but most doctors refuse to prescribe those for my pain. Why?

doctor1 MD

what is a Female doctors opinion on male patients getting erections during their physical exam several times this has happened to me and I feel embarrassed and want to apologize but am not sure if that is the right course of action. So I would like to know what a female family doctor thinks when this happens.

Loading Online Doctors....