Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties

178 Doctors Online
Doctor Image
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

I will be looking into your question and guiding you through the process. Please write your question below.

I was in a major roll over vehicle accident where

I was in a major roll over vehicle accident where I was ejected, and suffered a major concussion. I am still not feeling normal, I still feel dizzy most of the time, I cannot concentrate, my gate is very unsteady and I have little clarity, how long does a concussion last, is this even a concussion..??
Sat, 27 Oct 2018
Report Abuse
For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]
Share on

Related questions you may be interested in

doctor1 MD

Hi, I ve was in an auto accident about back in April where I was at a complete stop and someone struck the rear of my vehicle going about 30 miles per hour. I know I ve had swelling and pain in my lower back and have been taking Ibuprofen and Neproxan to help that (no.. I didn t go the the ER or see a doctor but lower back pain is common with this type of injury and a few months earlier I hurt my lower back where the Dr said that there was swelling in that area). That has helped me to move around and function. My question is, would the pain cause phantom pain on my left side around my hip (not hip.. a little higher) area? You know where you put your hands on your hips but your hands are above the hip.. right there is so uncomfortable that it hurts to roll over or turn. What do you think (besides going to see a Doctor). :)

doctor1 MD

We got in a major car accident 5 days ago. My kids were in the back seat in their car seats. My car rolled over several times. After the accident the kids had no noticeable pain took them to the er and they looked ok. Todayy 2 year old son was vomiting and had loose stool and now has a fever . Could this be related to the accident?

doctor1 MD

Hi Dr. Rynne. I have a patient who has ED. He was in a VERY severe MVA and following the MVA he now has ED. He was seen by endocrinology and was given a clean bill of health there. The endocrinologist thinks it is neurological and involves the pudendal nerve. The patient has been seen by a urologist who has completed urological diagnostics, urine residual was 300 cc s with total volume of 1100 cc s. Kidney function tests were WNL. My question is, where to go from here? Is there a neurology specialty which deals with a situation like this and where would an expert be if one exists. We are in Detroit, MI area. Thank you so much!

Loading Online Doctors....