Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
162 Doctors are Online

I have an Breast indentation, Should I see my doctor ?

Hi, Im 21 years old. I have large Breasts and I don't know if that's y but I have an indentation about a fingeR length long on my left breast it starts about a few cm below my nipple and continues inward toward my other breast. I noticed it when I bent over to grab something from the floor. I can see a bit of a shawdow in the mirror now that I look at my breast standing up right. What could this be? Also for the past few mnths I've been having chest fluttering frequently. Maybe a few times a week. It happens and I feel out of breath for a few mins then I'm fine. Occasionally I have severe sudden pain in the chest / breast area but it only last a few seconds. Could this be related? Please help, what could this be!! I have no other medical priblems. I've been trying to find the cause if my dizzyness headaches and pain for a while now, then I spotted this. Any ideas? Should I see my doctor?
Asked On : Sun, 5 Sep 2010
Answers:  2 Views:  827
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
  Anonymous's Response
The breast indentation is definitly new. I've never noticed it before. It almost looks as if years ago someone took a knife and cut the length of a finger (not a perfect stright line btw) and it's healed now. Also the skin on and around the indent is riddled with tiny little cuts that scabbed over and some are just red. I don't knowif that mattes. I always think somehow I've caused them bc it happens a lot all over my breast too not just in that area

as for the dizzyness and headaches and chest fluttering. This has been going on for the last year that I can remember. I do remembering being 12 or so and complaining to my mom abou weird sensations in my chest as I reffered to as purring then, but no one would listen. It happened more so when I would lie down. However what I feel now is entirely different, i was sitting in the bath just on Friday and I suddenly felt the fluttering and it took my breath away I usually just close my eyes and let it do what it's going too. It didn't really hurt tgat time but like I said occasaionslly I do feel sharp sharp pains that nearly bring me to tears.
I went to the doctor not long ago and i told him about the dizyness and he sent me off for diabetes tests which came up negative.

Answered: Sun, 5 Sep 2010
  Anonymous's Response
Concerning the dizziness and chest fluttering, i recommend you see a cardiologist. He /she may do an ECG to check that everything is normal.

Did you have a trauma to your breast before ?
Answered: Tue, 7 Sep 2010
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor