Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
145 Doctors are Online

I have a round pea shaped bump near my anus, how to get rid of it ?

I have a round pea shaped bump near my anus that seems to have white puss what is this and how can i treat it It s painful, but that s about it.
Asked On : Mon, 14 Mar 2011
Answers:  4 Views:  1879
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Urologist 's  Response
Welcome to healthcaremagic,

You seem to be having perianal abscess. Taking antibiotics shall not help you. you need to see surgeon and get it drained.
Answered: Tue, 15 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
General & Family Physician Dr. Mohammed Tauseef's  Response
Hi, Welcome to Healthcare Magic Forum,
May be it is Hemorrhiods (Piles). You need to get it examined by a Surgeon as you may need Hemorrhoidectomy. In the meantime, you can apply, Xylocaine 2% Jelly after every stool. Drink plenty of water and eat fiber rich foods like fresh fruits and vegetables.
Answered: Mon, 14 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response
Is it absolutely necessary to be seen for this? Or could it go away on it's own?
Answered: Mon, 14 Mar 2011
Homeopath Dr. Arif. K. Kaware's  Response
welcome to healthcare magic.
As it is near anus & has white pus it can be a fistula or a sinus .Please get examined by a surgeon so that proper diagnosis can be made & treated accordingly.Mostly since there are hair follicles around the area it gets infected leading to formation of a sinus or fistula and it will require surgical excision
take care
Answered: Mon, 14 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor