Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
134 Doctors are Online

I am suffering from frustration. what to do ?

hi i am 17 years, 4 months, and 10 days my tal is about 1.71 cm its like 5 7 feet I want to grow up to reach the 180 cm please help me tell me what to do I am suffering from frustration because of that thank you
Asked On : Mon, 15 Feb 2010
Answers:  1 Views:  179
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
  Anonymous's Response

Hi...  The growth in height ceases as you get close to 18 years of age. This is because the growth of the limb bones ceases to grow as you reach 18 years.. Hence medically the chances of growth is very minimal.. However, you may use protein rich supplements, high protein diet.. There are commercially available HGH pills which are just growth hormone supplements that can help you, but they do have plenty of side effects. You can take those after discussing with your doctors.. Good physical exercises, engaging in sports such as swimming may help..

Answered: Mon, 15 Feb 2010
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor