Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties

154 Doctors Online
Doctor Image
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

I will be looking into your question and guiding you through the process. Please write your question below.

I am having some foreign body sensation in my eyes, what should I do ?

I am having some foreign body sensation my eyes from yesterday....i think there is something inside my eyes ..i am feling very much iriritated there any technique to remove foreign body or else i should see an eye specialist
Fri, 6 Nov 2009
Report Abuse
  Anonymous's Response
's  Response

if it is anything sharp u should go to a doctor. But if it just feels like something is in ur eye run some water in it and if that doesnt work buy some eye drops cause it could jus be dry eye which is irritating your eye. if that doesnt work either then you should see an eye doctor cause it could be something more serious that isnt just a foreign body in your eye.

  User's Response
abuzer's  Response
Do not ever touch your eyes, donot try to remove on your own. It may cause seriou injury to the eye. Immediately rush to an Opthalmologist and seek his help. You can wash your face with clean and cool water. Donot rub your eyes.
  User's Response
rohana's  Response
wash with clean water and then cover the eye, got to opthalmoligist and find out what is wrong in your eye
  User's Response
devrim's  Response
I think since it is been more than a day by now you can go to a doctor without delay
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]
Share on

Related questions you may be interested in

doctor1 MD

resp doc, my name is manoj i am 21 doc, iam having a foreign body sensation,i fell like the upper layer of the eye which is inside, is rubbing the eyeball, its on my left eye. its been 5yrs, ans i have shown to all the docs around india but they all take very lightly and gave me droppers like opticure etc, all the time,and my creer is going to ruin in it as i can t concentrate.. pliz suggest me or call me +0000. docs pliz do something..

doctor1 MD

Hi, may I answer your health queries right now ? Please type your query here...My 11mth old son has a terrible rash all over his body and swollen eyelids. I first noticed the rash two days ago, but it just looked like a couple of insect bites. Yesterday it was much worse, with large red spots, some of them raised, all over his body. My mother, who was a nurse, said it looked like it might be chicken pox. This morning his eyelids are very swollen and he has a cough. He has no fever, and seemed fine yesterday, was very playful. He has also had a runny nose for about a week. Any idea what this might be? We are away from home visiting family so I can t take him to his regular doctor. Should I take him to the ER?

doctor1 MD

I have been dealing with eye inflammation for a year now and it comes and goes depending on the treatment. I feel there is more to it than just inflammation, for the past 2 weeks now I have been getting tingling feelings in my whole body and I am extremely fatigued. Any advise