I am a 63 year old male in reasonable shape.

I am 6'3" and weigh 265.
I have a lot of stiffness in my back that affects my golf game, so I am trying to study that and take some action into it.
I am also stiff overall after I sit for periods of time.
Thanks.
Fri, 9 Nov 2018

Hi, I am a 63 year old male who has mild lower back pain, but for some reason I have been able to pop my vertebrae for years. It is is very easy to do, but can pop almost continuously, and if I pop it too much, I experience some discomfort. I pop myback when I sneeze, when I bend over to pick something off the floor, sometimes just reaching for something. This has been going on for more than 10 years. I have talked to my Dr about it, but he just brushes me off. Do you have any idea what is causing this?

I have a brother, 63 years of age, every time he goes to the doctor they tell him he has internal bleeding (loss of blood) and low B12. He said he never sees his blood loss. His feet and legs hurt all the time, he has high blood pressure but has allergic reactions to all medicine prescribed for high blood pressure. He acquired eye infections from the last medication he took for high blood pressure, it has been almost a year since he stopped taking the medication but he still has eye infections? The V.A. hospital can never identify why he is losing blood and how? What could it be?

I am a 63 year old women in great shape and do not smoke. Since yesterday afternoon I have had back pain in the middle of my back between the shoulder blades. I do not feel like I am light headed or short of breath but the back pain seems to not go away. I do not recall lifting or moving anything heavy in the last few days.