How to treat staph infection?

for 10 yrs now i have been looking for final solution to this illness but to no avail, does staph has cure? please doctor in the house i want to no. i started having this symptoms before i knew a woman. i have taken many drugs which are sensitive to the staph still the signs are still there some of the symptoms are : worm movement all over the body, pulse on the joystick with white pimple like liquid, weaks the joystick, tiredness .etc can any one who has suffered from this and cured it give me solution, cos am dying i silent for the bacteria i do not know how it enter my body. i thought is spiritual problem but i went to lab and i they say is staph culture: heavy growth of staph areaus... i have taking all kind of anti botics and herbs nothing works what can i do next. i tested hiv it was nagative. advise pls i will appriciate and thank your specially for your genuine solution. i suppose to get married this yr but the fear of staph and i do not want my partner to get it, the worst is that the lab report say it has affected my sperm motility. why me why staph!!!!!! help me pls and pls
Thu, 26 Feb 2015
Infectious Diseases Specialist 's  Response
Hello dear,

Thank you for your contact to health care magic.

I read and understand your concern.

I am Dr Arun Tank answering your concern.

Such severe infection can only occur if your immunity has weakened. I advice you should think of testing for your immunity.

As you have tested yourself for staphylococcus you should also test its sensitivity for routine antibiotics. Please also test for MRSA testing.

Taking the drugs according to report will cure your infections and you are free from the infection later on. If its MRSA than further treatment with mupirocin is necessary. This will clear up the staphylococcus from your body.

Please maontian good living habit which includes daily bath two times a day. Good diet which includes fruits, green leafy vegetables, high protein diet.

You can surely clear this bug from your semen if you take this much care.

I will be happy to answer your further concern on bit.ly/DrArun.

Thank you,
Dr Arun Tank
Infectious diseases specialist,
HCM