How to remove corns permanently?

just curious as to whether or not a corn can be removed permanently and if so how. I have a soft corn between my toes and have tried OTC corn removers but all they do is shrink it and of course it returns. I keep my feet clean, and, being retired I really don t wear shoes that much now, so, no problem with sweaty feet.
Thu, 23 Aug 2018

Corn may be due to abnormalities in food anatomy or wearing a tight shoes or it may be due to chronic irritation with posture etc. You may use loose shoes , use corn protector in walking , soak the feet in Luke warm water you may rub corn slightly daily. You can salisilate cream locally. If symptoms not improved please consult your surgeon he will remove it surgically.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.