It can be due to some irritation of the eyes. If you are using any irritants to his eyes. Avoid any irritants in his room. You also need to get hime checked with eye doctor. May be some infection is there in his eyes which is causing this ?
Hello. My husband was cleaning the carpet so all the furniture from the rooms were in the kitchen. Me and my 7month old baby was sleeping on the couch in the kitchen. I woke up and my baby was stretching so i closed my eyes then two seconds later, i feel a tiny splash on my arm i quickly opened my eyes and saw my husband grabbing Clorox bleach from the counter. So i yelled u splashed bleach on me. Then i saw a drip splash on my baby face. We re not sure if it went in his eye but my husband ran him under water cuz shortly after it splashed he rubbed his eye but didnt cry. He always rubs his eyes when he wakes. My baby started crying when he went under water, im guessing the water pressure was too high because my husband paniced. My baby stopped crying after a while then start smiling. I looked on the back label and poison control said to rinse for 15 to 20 min. so I did. He just kept smiling though. We did test, flashlights, blind folding one eye, follow my finger. He was fine. But when we were at a get together his great grandma said he is going to have a lazy eye. She doesn t know what happened but how did she conclude this? Surely after i started noticing the color looks a little blurry if you will, just a slight bit. If you stare, you can tell the difference. It is sort of lazy but I think its from the water pressure and it will go away, right? Doctor, what is going on?
Hi there my name is matt. i was cleaning today with bleach and i must not have washed my hands good enough or something because i rubbed my eye and got an instant stinging pain and water only made it worse and i am slowly losing vision. I had a few tears with blood in them so i called poison control and she told me to wait till tomorrow. I don t know what to do please help.
I have a very dry left eye. On a number of occasions I ve been to the doctor with dry red sore eyes. Over the last 2 years I have been on medication, drops, gels and even have duct plugs inserted. The redness and soreness is under control. The only thin i use now is eye drops. My problem now is, my eye waters constantly - every minute of every day I am dabbing my eye with tissue due to watering. How do I control this?