How to control the watering of the eye in a kid?

my seven month old kid is having watering of the left eye ..i am very much worried y is this watering of eyes coming to him and what should i do to control this??
Sat, 26 Dec 2009
's  Response

i heard kids get watering in eye when they have a cold.

arya's  Response
it is not normal for the 7 month old baby eye to water. consult your child specalist
camille's  Response
It can be due to some irritation of the eyes. If you are using any irritants to his eyes. Avoid any irritants in his room. You also need to get hime checked with eye doctor. May be some infection is there in his eyes which is causing this ?
Mrinalini's  Response
Check if he is allergic to something and causing some problems with the eyes
latha rajamani's  Response

My 85 yr old father had cataract in both his eyes 2 months ago.now his right is watering slightly but not continuously.