How long should Udiliv be taken for the treatment of jaundice?

I m suffering frm stmoch pain since 2 months I went to hospital doctor advised to take udiliv300mg coz u got jaundice 5.7 now it s came down too 1.0 I m getting full pain in stmoch more how many days I want to use dis tablet I m getting giddynes voamting
Wed, 25 Jul 2018
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service.
I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

As per your history, Now bilirubin comes to normal so i think jaundice has been resolved. So you can discontinue tab. udiliv after consultation. giddiness and vomitting may due to stomach infection or jaundice, kindly do liver function test , complete haemogram after consultation. Take care.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.
Dr. Shyam B. Kale