How can tubular adenomas be managed?

I m 80 years old. Had a colonoscopy in 2014 and a tubular adenoma was found. Had another colonoscopy in 2018 and another one was found. Doctor said i didn t need any more colonoscopies because of my age. Isn t it likely that I will be getting more pre cancer polyps in the future?
Mon, 11 Jun 2018
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

Commonly, the chance to get such polyps is increased by age as in your case. However, no one can tell if you will get more pre cancer polyps in future.

I would recommend to get regular consultation with gastroenterologist in future as scheduled by him.

All the best.