How can shortness of breath and tingling sensation in the forehead be treated?

I experienced a severe depression during the 2013 due to a case of betrayal of some of my friends because then i was quite simple and innocent.Key point is I almost felt like weeping all the time but had to suppress it to hode from my family.For next 3 years it didnt recover fully but gradually it did. From then i had symptoms like: 1)Shortness of breath 2)CONSTANT dizziness and fatigue especially after waking up Then came few severe: 3)After 1 year,my speech became slurry 4)Irritability and I switched first letter of any two words one after another 5) This is imp: I constantly talked with myself and couldnt come back to real world.People would see me sitting for hours looking at a place and couldnt recover from it.CONCENTRATION LOST.I READ A PARAGRAPH FOR 3 TIMES BUT COULDNT EXPLAIN WHAT IS ITS MEANING. NOW I Still have shortness of breath along with tingly feeling in forehead,backhead and neck,that suddenly increases and i cant breathe for 2 hrs.What to do?
Mon, 24 Sep 2018

Your symptoms may near to post-traumatic stress disorder.

Most PTSD therapies fall under the umbrella of cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT). The idea is to change the thought patterns that are disturbing your life. This might happen through talking about your trauma or concentrating on where your fears come from.

Treated with:
- Cognitive processing therapy.
- Prolonged exposure therapy.
- Eye movement desensitization and reprocessing.
- Stress inoculation training.

Medications like selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors may useful.

Please consult your psychologist immediately, he will examine and treat you accordingly.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Penchila Prasad Kandikattu,