How can chronic insomnia be treated?

hi I have been struggling with sleep since high school however now its just so bad that I m constantly grumpy, I m physically tired but my mind struggles to fall asleep, I m finding it so hard to drive as I m constantly tired and lack of concentration if affecting my work and I m moody towards everything including my husband and I cant seem to get my self to be physical with him.
Mon, 11 Jun 2018
Pulmonologist 's  Response
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

By your history and description, possibility of stress, anxiety and description are more likely. So better to consult psychiatrist and get done counselling sessions. Try to identify stressor in your life and start working on its solution. You will need newer anxiolytic, antidepressants and other supportive treatment. Don't worry, you will be alright with all these. Avoid stress and tension, be relax and calm.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.