How can I manage rhinitis and headache?

I have been experiencing some headaches since this past 2 weeks and i know im having my rhinusitis reactions but this is the first time ive been having headaches and sometimes it affects my teeth or gum sides as well and its been bothering me what actually happen
Wed, 6 Mar 2019
Neurologist 's  Response

You don't provide much detail about your headache characteristics, but the association of headache and rhinitis could be in the setting of a sinus infection.

So you should see an ENT specialist investigate on that regard and if confirmed to be the case initiate proper treatment with decongestants, at times antibiotics as well.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr Olsi Taka, Neurologist