Hi 38 yr. old female here. I keep getting diagnosed

Hi 38 yr. old female here. I keep getting diagnosed with a viral infection but can't seem to feel better. My Blood work including WBC has all been in the normal range. The only thing that was off was my Free T3 about 2 weeks ago. It was elevated at 9.4 and then the next week was normal again.

The symptoms that I have had for the past several months (at least 5-6 months if not longer): low grade recurrent fever (highest it has gotten was 100.8), when I don't have a fever I run lower at 97.8 -98.3. My body and skin feel hot. They seem to be cycling sometimes up and down several times a day and sometimes i will get a short few day repreve and not get a fever. This has been going on for months and I keep getting told it is a viral infection.
Other symptoms that I have are headaches, dizzy, nauseated and just a general feeling of not being well along with extreme fatigue.
Yesterday I developed a rash all over my body (face, stomach, back, legs, arms) along with the low grade fever once again and I now have some swelling in my right forearm (no injury to this area). The doctor at the emergency room said I need to go back tomorrow for an ultrasound to rule out a blood clot and that this is all probably due to a viral infection or allergic reaction. I have not tried any new products or foods and don't know what can cause this.
I am tired of going in and out of the doctors just to be told it is a viral infection and am desperate to know how I can feel better.
Thank you.

Thu, 18 Oct 2018