Hello I'm a 20 year old man- I've got warts

Hello I'm a 20 year old man- I've got warts sadly and would like to still be able to live a normal life at some point in my future, having a functional relationship or children seems impossible when I've recently discovered this issue
I'm aware that warts are something that you're told are for life but then a number of articles suggest that after a number of years there is a high chance that your immune system has got rid of the virus, I was wondering how much truth there is to that and if so how can I possibly speed up the process?
Mon, 22 Oct 2018