Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
193 Doctors are Online

Headache, droopy eyes, pain, reports normal for ct scan, mri, engography of brain, taking antibiotics and steriods

hi my husband had severe headache for the past 15 days then suddenly on 12th day his right eye started drooping and eyes were also paining and he started seeing two objects .we underwent CT SCAN , MRI ,ENGOGRAPHY of brain everything is normal.eye is still our DR has given some antibiotics with steriods .now there is no headache and eye pain but eye is still the same ,double vision and closed eyelid .he is still in the hospital.pls help me
Asked On : Sun, 20 May 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  162
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Gastroenterologist, Surgical 's  Response
There is a high chance of your husband having temporal arteritis. A biopsy of the temporal artery will confirm the diagnosis.The treatment given is fine but confirmation of diagnosis is a must to decide the course of treatment.
Answered: Sun, 20 May 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor