Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
159 Doctors are Online

Having thin build. Advised by one of the relatives to take Cypon syrup. Will it help to build a better stature?

hello im 16+ yr old boy i used to b fit n with proper figure nowadays i im type of loosen up when i eat food i eat properly n sumtyms cudnt eat much so 1 of my relatives recommented me dis cypon srup i have dis syrup at night before goin to bed 2spoons i wanted to ask is it good for me? wil i get a good body ? is it nice for my body ? n my waight is aroun 57 n height around 5 10
Asked On : Thu, 24 Jan 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  53
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Pediatrician 's  Response

I would like to say there's just no substitute for food.
try eating good.
a balanced diet will not only elevate your energy.
but also increase your stamina and improve your body. helps it to keep it fit.
regarding the different type of syrups in the market. yes they are helpful in a way if you are not able to make the schedule to eat a healthy diet. or too busy or any other reason. they can help you by supplementing the nutrients that u might be deficient in. but remember they are supplements not substitutes.
Answered: Thu, 19 Sep 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor