Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
130 Doctors are Online

Have a lump, hard one. Dentist says it is ok. Feel like a candy inside the mouth. Treatment?

Every doctor have the same answers, but nobody actually wont answer the question everybody and I am asking!?!

I have a lump, hard one, ITS little smaller than golf ball, and its not that hard. BUT, I can understand that swelling is okei and lumps and everything, BUT when its not okei, when the lump is TOOOOO deamn hard ?? like rock?? both of my dentist said its okei, it isnt that hard ...fuck. They say like they dont really know whats going on or the dont care... Heltcare..
I am saying , its hard, its HARD. I have had swellings and this one is HARD lump! like i have some candy inside my cheek.

Its about wisdom theet removal.
Asked On : Tue, 15 Oct 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  18
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Dentist 's  Response

Thanks for writing to us.

You have not mentioned the site of swelling.

Based on the occurrence ,nature as well as progression of swelling,it has to be drained and curretted.

If there is deep caries,tooth has to be root canal treated.

Antibiotics has to be administered.

Pus has to be drained completely out.

Hope this helps.

Answered: Tue, 15 Oct 2013
I find this answer helpful

 1 user finds this helpful

2 Doctors agree with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor